Here is a Spreadsheet of the list of Buildings and Attractions for CA #50 Pullman:
And here is the link to the Map of Pullman:
… that will take you past all of the Buildings and Attractions included on the above spreadsheet.
1. George M. Pullman Elementary School. 1910. Perkins & Will.
2. Market Hall – Scare 1881-1893 Market burned down in 1881 and 1973. Solon Spencer Beman.
1960’s Ford Thunderbird with Pullman License Plates, Fiona, Jean and Carol mugging for the camera.
3. GreenstoneUnited Methodist Church. 1882. Sol Beman.
4. Arcade Park 1880. Looking north towards Hotel Florence. 4. Arcade Park 1880. Looking South towards Greenstone United Methodist Church.
5. Hotel Florence. 1881. S.S. Beman. (2022)
5. Hotel Florence (Named after George Pullman’s daughter) 1881 Sol S. Beman $100K (2014)
Mural opposite Hotel Florence (2014)
Mural opposite Hotel Florence (2022).
6. Clock Tower, Administration Building, & Factory Buildings.
7. Edgar Allen Poe Elementary School. 1905.
8. Gately Park 1947. Stadium 1950. Pullman Factory buildings behind Park.
9. Olive-Harvey College 1970.
10. We ran through Corliss High School 1974, but only got to see this factory building from across the street (Former Pullman Factory Building?)
11. A. Philip Randolph Pullman Porter Museum est. 1995.
Pullman WheelWorks Building across the street from Pullman Porter Museum.
Marker in Pullman Gateway Garden at 111th St. and Langley Ave.
12. Langley Park. 1947.
Cal-Harbor Restaurant offered take out service only, closed for dine-in service due to Covid.