Here is a Spreadsheet of the list of Buildings and Attractions for CA Riverside:
An here is a:
… that will take you past all of the Buildings and Attractions included on the above spreadsheet:
1. Riverside Public Library 1930. O’Conner, O’Conner, & Martin.
2. Riverside Township Hall (on Right). 1895. George Ashby.
H. Wallace Caldwell Memorial Bridge (Swinging Bridge) 1940 over the Des Plaines River. (Photo Dec. 2020)
4. Riverside Train Depot 1901-1902 with…
5. Water Tower. 1871. William LeBaron Jenney … in the background.
Southwest Riverside entry to the boot between the river.
14. Louis Y. Schermerhorn House. 1869. William LeBaron Jenney.
17. Central Elementary School. 1897. Charles Wittlesey.
19. Riverside Brookfield High School. 1918. 1954 Addition. (Pictured)
22. First Church of Christ Science (1992 converted to a private residence) 1920. Howard Cheney.
23. Tomek House. 1905-1906. Frank Lloyd Wright. Barry Byrne assistant to FLW.
29. 505 Berkeley Rd. (Chlumsky House?) 1942. 09/30/22 Sold $383,500. Art Moderne. Across the street to the north:
555 Bryd Rd. 1940. Sold $592,300 10/27/2021. Fire, House boarded up 12/5/2020 when we visited.
December 2022 Christmas Grinch.