Here is a Spreadsheet of the list of Buildings and Attractions for Dayton:
And here is the link to the Map of Dayton:
… that will take you past all of the Buildings and Attractions included on the above spreadsheet.
Photos from June 10-12, 2021:
2. Benjamin F. Kuhns Building. NRHP. 1883. Peters & Burns; Beaver & Butt.
3. Dayton Arcade. NRHP. 1902-1904. Frank M. Andrews.
5. Dayton Daily News Building. NRHP. 1908-1910. Albert A. Pretzinger.
6. Sacred Heart Catholic Church & Rectory. NRHP. 1888-1893. Charles Insco Williams. $100k
7. Old Post Office & Federal Building. NRHP. 1915. Taylor T. Knox & Herbert B. Knox.
Edwin Smith House. NRHP. 131 W. Third St. 1850-1852. Now the Dayton Bicycle Club.
Marcus Bossier House. NRHP. 136 S. Dutoit St. 1869.
Wright Cycle Co. Shop. NRHP & NHL. 1886. Abraham & Joseph Nicholas. Poster of Major Marshall Taylor, 1899 World Bicycle Champion. 22 S. Williams St.
Carillon Historical Park, Lock #17 Miami & Erie Canal.
Carillon Historical Park. 1905 Wright Flyer III, at Wright Brothers Aviation Center.
The Brunch Club. 601 S. Main. Fantastic Breakfast.
Dayton Spring Half Marathon. June 12, 2021. It was hot.